Changing Lives — One Person, One Smile at a Time
Our smiles are a core part of who we are and touch every part of our lives.
When our teeth are straight and healthy, it boosts our self-esteem and the confidence with which we greet the world. Smiles open doors, help us connect with one another, and allow our personalities to shine!
Our Orthodontic Philosophy
We believe that every patient, parent, and family member is a vital part of the orthodontic process. When all of us work together, we are able to achieve the best smile: comfortably, affordably, and efficiently!
- We know the happiest patients, best treatment experience, and strongest results start with clear communication. We will take time to learn what you are seeking, understand your concerns, and fully explain the treatment process and options. Dr. Whateley will always find the perfect solution for you!
- We will always respect your unique situation. Although we work on teeth, we never forget that we are caring for an individual. You have specific clinical and personal concerns, and your custom treatment plan will address the whole of your situation, so you not only finish with the amazing smile you desire but enjoy your orthodontic experience!
- We are skilled at crafting perfect smiles for all ages and offer cosmetic treatment options for our teen and adult patients. In addition to clear brackets, we offer Invisalign® clear aligners and Incognito™ lingual braces, which are placed on the back of the teeth. If you’re an adult who longs for a more attractive smile, we can help!
- We are experienced professionals who stay current on the latest technologies, techniques, and customer service options through continuing education. We are also friendly, welcoming, and thrive on the long-term relationships we build with our patients and their families!
- We believe everyone deserves a smile they love to share and are committed to working with you to make orthodontic treatment affordable. We offer a range of payment plans, accept CareCredit and multiple insurances, and offer multiple-family member discounts, as well. We strive to identify financial options that fit with your budget!
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
No Referral is Necessary! Everyone at Coldwater Orthodontics is excited that you’re thinking about changing your life by changing your smile; we can’t wait to get started!
Please contact our Coldwater, MI orthodontic office, serving Quincy, Bronson, Fremont, and nearby communities, to schedule your consultation with Dr. Whateley and our team today!